Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tired, very tired, and its only Tuesday...kind of week...

OK, I whined yesterday about the rest of the week, and I know I was whining.  So, I really don't want to whine again, but I am more tired today, than yesterday, and I have to get up at 4am to work again - a 12 hour shift, and get up again at 4am to take my husband, my friend, my soul mate again on Thursday - and the worry is that he and I were not on the right page about when he is coming home.

I kept talking about Sunday, he didn't realize that it was Saturday he was coming home, and this doesn't work at all.  I will either have to leave an entire day (actually 22 hours early) to pick him up - or not go at all - to my crop weekend.  I am already going late to this crop - three hours late, but that's OK.  So instead of 48 hours of cropping - I will only do like 25 hours, so the question is - do I go, and sleep half the time?  Or do I just stay home, happily driving all over the world. 

Maybe I'll do the stay home thing, and let S and V still come over - I'll watch Leo so they can visit Erik and Erica - their really good friends.  I don't know.  Maybe I'll just go, and then pick him up on my way home, sleep in (!!!!) on Sunday and just spend a leisure day - before doing the whole work week thing over again...

AND I will write so much on Sunday, I am bound to get caught up... really, I will.  I have so many thoughts going through my brain, I have to write...but first, I must sleep...and get up at 4am... Ok, I am whining again...

D M Wiseman, so tired I can't think straight or even write worth beans, published author

No comments:

Post a Comment