Sunday, March 20, 2011

I will blog everyday (hopefully) but unknown time kind of day...

Sunday found me (1) waking up late and had to hurry (2) happy that the Jeep's leak in the transmission pan - which I found out is very important to making the car go, transmission fluid that is (3) hurried to the Bride's To Be Expo in Ann Arbor - only to be 15 minutes earlier than S and V with her mom Barb  AND (4) last day of freedom - tomorrow I have to go to work. 

The puppies were not happy with me leaving them, and they will not be happy tomorrow when they find that I will be doing this five days for three weeks - then going to midnights for four per week.  I will have to make an effort to snuggle with the babies everyday - and to blog, as well as keep up my efforts to write the last novel.  I am behind where I really wanted to be at this date, but I can still keep going.  I want to finish it - get the sixth one published, you know an even half dozen, the keep going.  I don't want to give it up, because I'd rather give my nursing up...really, I would.

I am pretty sure that I won't be able to do the April www.NaNoWriMo.com 's screenplay month contest this year.  I can't start a new job, change my whole sleep schedule around AND write a screenplay.  Even with my A type personality and multitask orientated stressful life can I think to do this in April.  So I will have to NOT do this one thing, not when I have this much on my plate.  My plate is only 7 inches and I have a 10 inch plate full on that 7 inch plate - you know, too much at this time.  My eyes are bigger than my stomach kind of analogy.  But, come November - I will be all over that novel contest again!

I am going to blog at odd times this week, probably after work, before I fall asleep at night.  Then when I go to midnights, I plan on blogging in the morning, before I fall asleep for MY NIGHT.  I will write whenever I can, until that novel is completed... so help me God.  I promise, I really mean it.  OK, I will try my best.

Just a word on the Brides To Be Expo that I went to today - I thought that all the scrapbook stuff I've been doing was like 'crack' for crafters - well this expo was like 'crack' for Brides to be!   Holy Cow!  There was not this much crap to think about when my husband, my friend, my soul mate and I got married.  Our entire wedding (including EVERYTHING - I mean even including the honeymoon!) cost what the wedding dresses cost now.  It's a racket, a scam, and I need to get in on these deals...seriously, do you need your names etched on the vases at the tables?  Do you?  Because if they are for the guests, they'd use them more if your name is NOT etched on them...That's all I have to say, today.  It was an eye opener, and I'm (kind of, but not really) thankful that I don't have girls...it's going to be expensive enough, but - I want them to have a wonderful day, so we'll pony up.  It will be worth it...love both my boys and will do whatever to make their day the best.  But, who can say elope? and party later...  NOT mine, they better not...

D M Wiseman,  last night of freedom, not looking forward to getting up at 6am for work, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment