Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday and the world will know today!!!

How excited am I?  Very.  S and V are getting married!  Yeah I get to tell people... We went to dinner to meet S and V to see Jamaican pictures but really for them to tell us they are engaged!  She had on a ring that I had never seen before, but they weren't saying anything.  Then S had one of those 'sh-- eating grins' on his face.  I questioned him twice, but he still didn't say anything.  So finally I asked what the ring was all about and they told us.

I love V and together they are great!  Leo is excited as well, that his mommy and daddy are getting married.  It's just too exciting!  They are planning for June of 2012 and they have some plans - all that are perfect for them.  They are having a big party at a local place to show their friends the Jamaican pictures and surprise them with the engagement...  Gotta tell you, S is calling personally all the Aunt's and Uncle's to tell them - which has made me crazy!  I wanted to tell someone, squeal, be excited, talk to someone about it!  I am going to be a mother in law - definitely NOT a monster in law.  I think, any way...

So today, besides just hanging with my puppies, I will be having lunch with K and chilling on my last day (Monday through Friday day) to do 'nothing' as I start a new job on Monday.  A couple of weeks on Days, then hopefully send me to nights!  I do much better on midnights... so I am just chillin' with the dogs, having tea, watching Criminal Minds - to get me in the mode to work.  I still have to buy my scrubs...

D M Wiseman, happy that my youngest is getting married! chillin' with my puppies, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment