Saturday, March 5, 2011

Icy rainy and low keyed Saturday until we go out into the night...

I am cuddling with Gracie - meaning she is at my feet and I am rubbing her, while Boomer is still upstairs sleeping.  Don't know why, maybe he wants a lazy Saturday?  I was watching one of my favorite Zombie Movies - "Sean of the Dead" and just loving it.  My husband, my friend, and soul mate promptly tried to turn it off to watch "Beowolf" because he likes the parts with Angelina Jolie... But, since I wasn't really watching, just listening, it didn't really upset me - he so rarely wants to watch TV - so we are watching a really odd animation of real people and I am laughing at the story line.  The one guy just said 'my mighty lust limb' to describe his, um appendage.  Please!  And why don't they blink?  Never mind, I really don't care....I am just laughing at it as I write.

Today is going to be a lazy one, until 5pm when we are going out to White Lake, to a retirement party - a celebration of so many years in the fire service for two men I have known their entire careers.  It will be nice to get out since the next week will be crazy busy.  Besides taking my sister three times to the U, I will be babysitting my grand puppy Leo!  Yeah!  He comes to stay tomorrow.

Gracie has been counting the days, literally - my husband (etc) told her that Leo was coming on Wednesday and she has been running around looking everywhere for Leo.  Honestly!  So, tomorrow when Leo comes, Gracie will be in heaven...Boomer will be happy as well, but in a smaller way than Gracie.  The house will be in total disarray, because of all of the rain, the mess will be unreal, each time the In and Out game is played... But we are looking forward to having the puppy here - as S and V are going to Jamaica for a week.  They will have a great time - they deserve a nice vacation.  When is mine???

I am happy to know that my fifth book has been published, and so now, I must finish the sixth by the time I start my new job, as the two hours that my sister is at radiation, I can write there, I'll take my computer, and not my Nook -  so I will have to write.  I really need to finish the last one, because when I work, I need to sleep...it's really important to me...

D M Wiseman,  going to have a celebration tonight, and then babysit tomorrow, five time published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment