Friday, March 25, 2011

Impressive lecture this morning and learned alot this afternoon...kind of day...

I went to work AGAIN today, and now I understand the saying TGIF - I really am thankful that I don't have to work tomorrow.  I just want to sleep until I wake up - since I still am having a hard time falling asleep at night, and so I am tired in the mornings.  Mountain Dew helps but I really could use more than five hours of sleep at one time, without having to get up to that damn alarm.  I really hate that alarm.

Boomer is feeling better, but then he ate dinner and threw up.  I am taking him to the doctors anyway.  He is acting OK, but still threw up, so we are taking him in - just in case, because last time, he had pneumonia.  Really, and he was sick.  We don't want to over worry but we want to make sure.  Gracie is fine, she is acting like nothing happened and seems absolutely normal.  So, Boomer is going to see the vet.  I need him to be OK because S and V are bringing Leo over to play tomorrow!

We are going to have dinner hopefully with St and K as well, and then we are going to see the play "Beauty and the Beast" at the Romeo High School.  They always put on a great show and it is run by my wonderfully best-est friend Kendra.  And I love the show, the songs, as well as the whole story line.  I really do like Disney shows any way!

So, after making sure the baby is not really sick, maybe just needs some puppy Prilosec or something like it, I will come back and hopefully get a few chapters before I fall asleep.  I just want to get the novel done, I really do need to get it done!  I want to have an even half dozen novels published.  Then I will start on the next half dozen... I have said it before and I'll need to say it again - I need to write.  I really do need to write...

Another reason I am happy it's finally Friday is my sister Barb's radiation is completed, and she did well at getting her port in today (no chemo though, and I am not going to the why of that - she will start in two weeks, but too mad to explain why she didn't get it today...) and I will begin to only work 4 days a week, not 5 days!  That's great as well...

D M Wiseman,  still worried about my puppy and so glad its Friday, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment