Saturday, March 19, 2011

Everyone knows and everyone is happy kind of morning...

Boomer is sleeping near my husband, my friend, my soul mate's feet, as Gracie is chewing her bone next to him.  I just went through the numerous messages I had on FB to tell me congratulations on S and V getting married.  It was so exciting to be able to tell and talk - about the up coming wedding.  It was just killing me.  S called all his uncles (and we have a lot) as well as both his grandmothers.  He told St in person by just blurting out 'how would you like to be my best man?'  Guys are so weird. I couldn't say something until after they had a party last night to tell their friends.  Any way, the word is out now...

I didn't get too much written last night, but hopefully I will later today after my husband (etc) takes a nap.  He does need one, or so I'll help him think so... and then I'll get some much needed writing in.  We are watching (me mostly listening to) the Harry Potter Marathon.  Just to make sure I haven't missed any details the other two hundred times I've see them.  I would like to go see the first half of the last episode again.  Is it still in theatres?  I will google it and attempt to get a movie out of the husband today...

Tomorrow, I am going with S and V, along with V's mom Barbara to the Bride's To Be thing at a hotel in Ann Arbor - you know the kind where everything you might need, are told you need, and now want - for your wedding, is under one roof to act like CRACK for Brides.  My husband (etc) and V's dad are suspiciously staying home.  S is going, as any good groom would - start out the planning right.

I am officially starting my new job on Monday - but still have not heard if my fly is a spider, or is it really a spider.   I feel it could go either way, and it didn't help that they 'couldn't find' my chart or the results, when I called THREE times yesterday.  Why?  If it's in the computer, just look for God's sake!  I really need to know, I am going nuts, and still the same.  But, my mind is going crazy and I would really like to know if the spider is really a spider, or not...I would really like to then, just kill the fly.

So, today, I will run the dogs (last night they played with the soccer ball until I had to take it away from them - Boomer could barely breath.  And I will write, as well as spend time with my husband (etc) hopefully at the movies.  I will be just as tired as he is, starting next week...I have to go to work - yuk.

D M Wiseman,  excited to be a mother in law, HP kind of day, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment