Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Better Wednesday and editing all day long PJ day...

I am in a better state of mind today.  The U of M visit went better then I thought, different treatment plan explained and now have my faith and hope renewed.  Sister Barb agreed to treatment, and other sister Pat was there to help me help Barb.  Make sense?  Yeah, family dynamics are complicated to say the least.  But, now we know the plan and how we are going to deal with it...

So, today, I am more relaxed, more myself.  I have help now with my family issues, but still haven't heard from that party I needed to hear from.  I have not gotten that phone call that was supposed to come on Monday morning...and it's Wednesday - still no phone call.  I left messages, but don't want to bug.  I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard...

I am doing the final, final editing of "Merry's Plan" the third novel in the Pretty Marsh Trilogy - and believe it or not, needed some cop family member, so Marcus from "Brie's Business Plan" (second in the trilogy) is the cousin of my main character in the novel that took over my fingers called "Then Again" or something like that.  I can't seem to get those characters out of my brain, my fingers, or my novels.  But, when they are good characters, it works.

JD Robb's Eve Dallas is in like 30+ novels, Janet Evonivich's Stephanie Plum has 19 main novels, and a few others, and there are the whole Alex Delaware, Alex Cross, Stone Barrington novels are hits and sell.  So, if it works for those awesome authors - who am I to doubt my characters.  Ha, and I just realized I am comparing myself to my favorite authors - not meaning to, of course, but those are the kind of novels I read, and the authors that I would buy any books they write.  I have an obsession with reading, and now writing...

I hopefully will finish the last editing of "Merry's Plan" and then put it up for publishing.  I really am back in my grove, hopefully.  The puppies are doing their normal thing, except Boomer is trying to steal the bone that Gracie has, when he is usually sleeping and snoring ON my right arm, so I can edit a bit better and with both hands, today in my PJ's...

D M Wiseman,  revitalized, renewed, and hopeful - published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment