Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday morning and the puppies are awake...

I got up early today so that I can go to bed early tonight, because I need to get up earlier tomorrow morning.  I think that just about sums up my life.  I can't believe that I have to get up at 4am tomorrow in order to leave the house at 5 am and be at work at 6 am to learn to work a desk - you know, answer the phones etc, check orders etc, and I have to do this on Wednesday too.  So this is the way it goes...Monday 6 am to 430 pm, Tuesday 9 am to 430 pm, Wednesday 6 am to 6 pm (yep that's right a 12 hr) and Thursday I am off!  Yeah, I will need it to recoup for Friday...

Because on Friday I will work 7 am to 7 pm so another 12 hr and leave right from work I am going to a crop (that's crafting 'crack', for those of you who are in the know...) and its all the way down in Woodhaven. like 50 some miles from my house.  S and V are bringing Leo over to stay the weekend, because my husband, my friend, and my soul mate is also going to be out of town. I am going to the crop thing with my sister Pat, our sister in law (long story there!) Carol and our niece Cherie.  It is from like 6 pm on Friday to 6pm on Sunday.  An entire weekend of crop.  So the puppies are S and V's responsibility.

I have no idea what I am going to do for an entire weekend!  Pat has gone to these before, and she says they are really fun.  Carol and Cherie have gone too, and my famous sister in law Holly has gone before as well.  She is sad she cannot go, but not really.  Her family will be in California visiting her sister T who has been in this blog prior, not going to explain the entire details how she's related to me either.  Holly says all weekends crops are fun, and you can get a lot done on your pages as well.  I still have trouble with cards!  It took me three hours to make one card yesterday, and then I wasn't too pleased with it...

St is going to be in Vegas.  He is going to be at the ACM Awards, the new awards ceremony - The American Country Music Awards - meeting everyone!  But, he has met a lot of stars prior, so its no big deal to him, he's used to it.  So, a lot of family going to be out of town, leaving S and V to watch the puppies.  It is interesting that most of my entire family is going to be somewhere else, but all seeing someone in our family, just the same...except St who will be in Sin City, hopefully not sinning...

I wrote last night, watching one of the greatest picture  of all times - "Rocky Horror Picture Show" - I just love it.  Tim Curry is too much.  I think his best character ever.  Really, ever.  So I wrote a few hundred words, got caught up on my emails, facebook, and my blog.  I will be switching back and forth between morning and evenings, depending on when I am awake...and alert enough to make any sense - Ha, not that I make any sense most days in my ramblings...

D M Wiseman, happily writing, happily watching the puppies play, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment