Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday morning and I feel refreshed and hopefuly, re-faithed...

Yesterday, I was down - for a lot of reasons, but when I woke (way too early!) both my puppies were there for me.  Gracie doing her 'I haven't seen you since last night!' dance and was her normal loving self.  And, when Boomer got up and wiggled his little tail at me - that made my day!  He ate some breakfast and went out, so I feel better that he will be OK.  He's now snoring and snuggling like every other morning, so I can feel better too - if he can...

Like is scary sometimes, when the normal is knocked off it's axis.  So, yesterday was an aberrant moment in my life.  I will not let this get me down, and I will be up, as usual.  Maybe this is just another story to be written.  Maybe this is what was written for me, so we will see...

Yesterday, my son St told me about a walk in for a movie being filmed in FHS - where my famous sister in law Holly's two youngest children go to school - and I told her (I of course was at the before mention horrific day at U of M) so she was picked to be in the stands sitting RIGHT in front of the famous people in the movie.  So, if this movie does go to the theatres - Holly will be in a few shots!!!  She really will be famous - actually she is on the shorter side, so sitting in front of the actors - they could be sen better.  But, she is going to be famous!  I just know it...  So, there was good in yesterday, after all...

Since I did get up early to be with the dogs, I am writing now, for a bit.  Then I'm off to Holly's mom's house to scrap for awhile - to finish the calenders we had to go to remedial class for - we had too much fun in the first class back when T was here from Ca.  BUT, today we will finish.  We have to, because the mom is going on a long cruise starting next week!  So, motivation is important, and today we have no choice.  Well, it's a good goal, and we will try.  But, if we have fun doing it, that would be much more important...

Gracie just reminded me that doggie kisses are important too.  She wants to play the In and Out game for awhile, so that's what we'll do.  Boomer doesn't, he wants to continue to snuggle.  Who says you can't play two games at a time...

D M Wiseman, editing the last book, and WILL get it out by the end of the week, author...

No comments:

Post a Comment