Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going to spend the day with sister in Brighton...

Got up to shower early, so that I can go off to visit my sister Barb in Brighton.  The puppies were confused - as both of them were in the bathroom with me.  That's different, and hard to move around.  But, did it.  Got dressed and dried my hair without dropping my hairdryer once or tripping over them as I dress.  I feel like they know that I am leaving them this morning, and won't be back until dinner.  They always know, they always can tell, they are smart like that.

I put dinner in the crock pot so there it will be ready when I walk in, and I won't have to hurry, or have to make something up at last minute, you know the leftovers that you heat in the microwave.  I try not to do that too often, it isn't the best way to make dinner.  But, the dogs always like leftovers!  I give them one bite, with their kibbles and bits, so they think it's a big deal.  They are partial to spaghetti, go figure...

I wrote last night, and really got a good amount of the story line down, and really feel it will be a good one.  I like the characters, I like the sassyness of the heroine, and it will be a fun story to finish.  I just can't type fast enough.  I really want the story to flow, without a lot of interruptions, but that doesn't look like that's going to happen.  I have too many things going this week.  So, I won't be able to get as much done as I want...so I will try to type into the night...and sleep later.

D M Wiseman,  sister, mother, wife and dog mommy this week is very busy, author...

No comments:

Post a Comment