Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturdays are for the girls and the cats...

I am now going to my sister Pat's house to spend the balance of the weekend with Pat, my other sister Barb, and our collective niece Cherie.  We plan to shop, eat out, eat in, go to a movie, and watch movie's back at the Westland Compound that is brother in law less (he's off to visit the little grandson named Cash so we can have the girl thing at their house) while we eat again.  And maybe even have an adult beverage or two.

My husband, my friend, my soul mate will be holding down our fort - and playing with my two monster dogs, while I play with Pat's two cats...don't get me wrong, I love my dogs.  But I love cats, and would love one at my house, but when S lived at home we couldn't - allergies.  And now, the affore mentioned monsters would eat a cat.  Really, not meanly - just because the noises they make and their sizes - are just like the toys that Gracie destroys and Boomer guts.  So unless I want PITA on my back, I will get my cat fix at Pat's.  Like tonight.

I will write my stories tomorrow, and will try to get caught up on my own imposed writing deadline.  I tell myself I have to write this many words per day - kind of like the contest I wrote the first book that I got published - the www.NaNoWriMo.com write a book in a month - every November.  This deadline is that I have to get this new book done by April, because the new contest is to write a screen play in one month.  I've never written one before, and do not know if I can.  Do I make one of my books into the screen play or do I write a new one?  I have to decide that as well...

So, I need some help.  I could make Bryn's Family Plan into a movie, it would be on Lifetime or the Hallmark channel - it's kind of girlie.  Brie's Business Plan too.  Merry's Plan, the newest one that is done, is more shoot-em up, but still not mainstream.  The one I'm writing now, it could be on the Sci Fi channel - one of those 'B' movies my sons complain about...The Usual Reasons is a better novel...oh, well.  I have some time to decide...after I decide how to take the heroine in The New Eden to next.  Do I have her do the shoot out, and get shot?  I'll think about it on the nearly two hour drive to Pat's this morning,...

D M Wiseman, sister and by the way I sold another book this morning.... Published Author!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment