Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another chilly and windy Tuesday morning and my 5th book is done...

I was up late again last night, and found that I was done.  Merry's Plan is done!  My fifth book is completed and I am so excited.  And this morning I found an email from my artist that does my cover art and she gave me another perfect cover!  This day is going so well, I think I will go buy a lottery ticket!  Even that would just be icing on the cake of my life today...

Boomer is snoring and for once, not in my lap - he is laying on a bean bag chair all snuggled in, and Gracie is upstairs sleeping on her fainting couch - an antique fainting couch that we have had for about eleven years.  It must be something about that couch because our Bull Mastiff used to sleep on it as well!  As for me, well I am in my normal spot, and I am about a third of the way editing the book already. Product morning so far!

So, I will be editing for the rest of this Tuesday, until I can't see anymore.  I will try and get this one done faster than the last, and get it up on www.smashwords.com for all to read.  So far my other books have sold a few copies, not as many as I had thought, but I am a published author, after all - the number doesn't matter, just that I am.  Dr. Seuss once said "Don't cry because it's over - Smile because it happened."  How nice to read this today.  I like to equate my life with sayings, sometimes.  And sometimes I like to make up my own. 

Today though, I will finish editing, and then start on the next novel that could be the greatest ever written in this lifetime!  Or just by me.  Whatever, I will publish it, and be happy.  And so, maybe I will have to change my title of my blog, to already published author and writing 5th, 6th, 7th ... novels.  Ha!

D. M Wiseman, author of my fifth novel, the third and final chapter (maybe) in the Pretty Marsh Trilogy...

No comments:

Post a Comment