Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's going to be a lazy Sunday, with my family...and my computer!

I woke to the sound of a Bull Dog coming up two flights of stairs - if you know anything about the breed, they cannot do anything silently, and its hard to go up stairs at all.  So Gracie heard and began to do her circles, to tell me it's time to get up.  The door banged open - Boomer knows how to open a lot of doors - he just bangs it open with his head.

I came down stairs to see snow, and thought that we were supposed to be warming up, and it was 20 degrees outside.  I thought that silly ground hog saw his shadow?  Or didn't see his shadow?  Whatever, we are supposed to see an early spring.  I knew that Phil character didn't go to college or lied on his resume.  I never trust that Phil  OR  the weather men either...

After yesterdays Marsh Bank Park Grand Opening, I was tired, but my husband, my friend, my soul mate, stopped at a WB Florist and bought me a dozen Roses - an early Valentine's present - he will not be home until late, as he has a Board Meeting that night.  I ask you, who would put a Board Meeting on V Day?  It should be illegal.

AND after getting home, getting warm, we went out to dinner.  Bonus!  I would have rather had Chinese, but he loves the genre of this restaurant we went to.  I love to make him happy.  Besides, the food was good, and the company - I never get tired of...I love that man.

I intend to be lazy all day, to write, to lounge, and to make a killer Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli - with fresh baked Biscuits and honey.  There is no better way to spend a Sunday.  Unless it's a total pajama day, but the affore mentioned husband doesn't like pajama days...he only takes lazy so far...but he does have to be dressed in case the phone rings, so I get it.  Me, I can be lazy (which means bad TV and writing all day...)

Just for fun - I sent the puppies upstairs to wake the husband.  I want some breakfast...

D M Wiseman, a lazy, but productive author... in her pajamas...

No comments:

Post a Comment