Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow storm and yet still here...writing away!

Two weeks ago, the whole mid-west and the eastern coast line were alerted for days - about the snow storm of the century - even scaring people, closing business', schools, and even restaurants in advance!  And yet, I wake up to less snow than then with only a couple of weather alerts, and no major scare tactics - what's up with that?  There doesn't seem to be any reason for that, I also seem to think that the news was probably up for some award or maybe it was ratings week - two weeks ago, not now.

Getting up with my favorite puppies, I realized that I would have to go out in this horrible snow storm, to help clear the driveway, and I really don't want to.  I would rather have the snow stay pristine - and why bother until the second wave in today's snow comes - they say around 4pm, but you never can tell with those guys.  After all they rely on that ground hog to tell them when spring comes...

If it wasn't President's Day, my husband, my friend, my soul mate would be at work, and I could be having a PJ day - like my famous sister in law Holly is doing.  But, my husband does not understand PJ days.  He has this thing about getting dressed by 8am, starting the day, having a plan.  I plan to do laundry and that's the day that I don't get dressed.  It's like a law but he thinks it makes no sense... The puppies like it, because if I don't put on shoes or boots, I am going no where.  They get it.

D M Wiseman,  who is writing, doing laundry, and maybe getting dressed - author...

No comments:

Post a Comment