Friday, February 4, 2011

Going to have a happy, wonderful Friday - even though must brave my way out ...

I was up very late last night (or early this morning depending how you look at it!) and wrote until I could barely stay awake.  Then, laying down - I couldn't fall asleep.  Gracie was snoring at the foot of our bed, and Boomer was snoring, as usual.  I don't want to say who else was snoring - but I can get him to stop.  So, I lay there, and mapped out the rest of the novel I'm writing.  Constructive insomnia - its the new corporate work zone!  I think I'll patent it!  Can I patent a idea?

I also got up earlier than normal, so I could finish the chapter I had stuck in my mind, blog a bit, snuggle a bit with my angel dogs (normally I say monster dogs but they are acting really good this morning, probably getting rested up for the upcoming Leo visit!) and then go grocery shopping... S and V are coming to visit for the weekend, and will be here sometime late after dinner tonight.  V and I (along with my sisters Pat and Carol) will be going to the www.thescrapbookemporium.com  's garage sale tomorrow, to meet my famous sister in law Holly, to pick up a few new items to scrap with...

S and my husband, my friend, and my soul mate are going to be watching the puppies while we are gone.  Then S and V are meeting their friends for dinner and we get to puppy sit!  So, my pups are resting up for the long fun weekend.  I get to brave the zero (and I mean it is zero out) degree temperatures to go grocery shop!  The dogs need food and we need stuff as well...

I will then come home, and get ready for my husband, my friend, and my soul mate to take me out to dinner.  This is great - we rarely eat out, just the two of us.  And then I think we will go see K skate during the time between the first and second periods between Oakland University Grizzlies and Michigan State University Spartans in a hockey game.  This will be hard.  S and V go to MSU (Go Green!) and St and K go to OU (Growl!)  - I have to yell and boo at the same time.  I can yell for K at the intermission when she is skating, but who do I scream for?  I will be wearing an OU Skate shirt and MSU sweatshirt that zips over that...  The only way I can figure out how to do it...

So, seeing all my kids today, as well as my grand puppy.  What a great day!  How better to spend a Friday, then to see all my kids - St of course will be watching K skate, and then when S and V get to our house with Leo (well after the skating thing) I will be one happy mom.  I declare this day a Holiday! 

D M Wiseman, happy mother of two boys, with two wonderful girlfriends, and one grand puppy! on the new Holiday!  and published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment