Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Big Game Day is here - It's Puppy Bowl Sunday!

In honor of the three puppies playing here, we are going to watch the Big Game today - Its Puppy Bowl Sunday - 3pm on Animal Planet.  It is like watching my two dogs playing with Leo, but all puppies!  Is is one of the most adorable things, watching all these puppies just playing with each other, and with little footballs.  Then at half time, they bring out little kittens to play - like they are the cheerleaders.  Its a little cheesy, and the commercials are all Iams and Eukanuba etc. - but I love watching it.  Its funny, and makes obvious fun of the whole football thing (and if you knew me - you'd know I don't watch or care about any sport - unless my kids are participating in a sport! Then its Go Green or Go Grizzlies!).

So, I am watching the big dogs getting ready to separate as Leo is going home today - they watch the Super Bowl thing - just for the commercials V said.  But, you can see them on the Internet, or Youtube within minutes of them being aired, so I think it will NOT be on at our house.  My husband, my fiend, my soul mate doesn't really pay attention to sports much - we watch the Olympics, and when the Red Wings are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we might turn it on, but usually we don't watch sports...except the Puppy Bowl, of course.

Yesterday, V and I went to the big garage sale at www.thescrapbookemporium.com  and I bought something for my sister Pat, something for K and all kinds of pages, stickers, etc for V to make her scrapbook pages of Jamaica - and I bought some things for me.  Now, I really have to finish my Valentine's Day cards, because I have the correct tools - the spoon didn't work so hot yesterday - don't ask.  So, as my famous sister in law Holly says 'I'm a newbie' and needed help.  It was a zoo, about 70 women in one room buying scraping things from 50 tables of women selling scraping things.  It was a bit chaotic, but worth the trip as I bought what I went there for - and saw Holly in action...she sure can control a crowd. 

As I watch the puppies splashing in the 'water-cam' at the goal lines - I will try to finish my book.  Tomorrow, I might be late on my blog as I will be at U of M with my sister Barb for a PET scan (has nothing to do with my dogs or hers) most of the day.  So, the goal for today, is to get the balance of the book done today...

D M Wiseman, rooting for the beagle puppies in the Puppy Bowl, and finish writing, author...

No comments:

Post a Comment