Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday morning and having a jammie day with the dogs...

I got home yesterday and my husband, my friend, my soul mate had been very busy while I was in GR having the biggest celebration in our family, in quite awhile.  So, I was going to do laundry, vacuum and you know, clean the place up - my usual stuff to do on Mondays.  But, he did the laundry, vacuumed and the house is very clean - so now I find my Monday can be an author's dream - write until I have to get dressed and fix something for dinner.  Like 9 hours from now!  9 hours of writing, with a little In and Out game, but mostly writing.

So, I intend to write all day, to get my other book edited as Rita T in California, the most awesome cover artist - made another perfect cover for that book, and now it needs to be published!  As I fix it up, and get it ready today, I will snuggle with the snoring Boomer, the sleeping Gracie and bad TV softly in the background - right now its a rerun of MIB 2 - and it just gets worse as it goes...but - my favorite part is the locker world in the train station, what can be better?  Or maybe its the $1 Cambodia Lobster dinner scene - that's good too.

As I start to edit my book, I realize that tomorrow is February 1st and now I will need to get going on my Valentine Cards as well - they need to be put together, and sent out - by this weekend.  Because I am going to the Scrapbook Emporium's Garage Sale - meaning all kinds of stuff other people don't want or don't use, is on sale.  Since I am a new 'scrapper' I just might need some of their stuff...you know, just in case I need to buy something for my Easter Cards, that I intend to start on and by the way it takes me months to make a few cards - I should start right after the Valentine cards get done...

D M Wiseman, getting a little behind in my writing, but gonna catch up this week I swear, author...

No comments:

Post a Comment