Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday, done with editing, and off to the Premiere of Under Cover Boss...

Well, I finished the editing of the 1997's novel - at 130am, so I am a bit tired, but happy to be done.  Now, I am just wating for the cover art and I will publish again.

Today, I slept in again!  Two days in a row - and I liked it.  Now, I am outlining my next book, and thinking about stafting the new one today.  If I can get to it...because I am procrastinating again.  I am watching The Night at the Museum - the second one, drinking my favorite tea (Twings Black Irish Tea) and snuggling with my dogs.  I am not even going to get dressed until dinner, and just call it a PJ day. 

Of course my husband, my friend, my soul mate doesn't understand the concept of the whole PJ day thing.  He gets up, gets showered, and dressed, even wants me to as well,.  So, he wants me to get dressed.  Now, and I don't.  I am all warm, and snuggly with my dogs.  He even wants to change the channel to "How do they do that?" or some other show on how to make something, or marvels like big boats.  We watch alot of shows like that.  I write alot when we watch TV. 

We are going to the Premiere of the "Under Cover Boss" that is being held in WB at a beautiful Country Club tonight.  The owner of a restoration company - and someone that my husband, my friend, my soul mate, knows.  I've never seen the show, but since he knows Sheldon Yellen, we are off to the premiere tonight to watch the first episode.  It will be fun!  And there's going to be popcorn...

So, until then, I will wait for Rita, my wonderful cover artist to give my book its cover, and then publish again!  And I will start my new novel...maybe before I get dressed.  It's a good plan...

DM Wiseman, already published author, and soon to be again...

No comments:

Post a Comment