Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday and I'm still in PJ mode, until atleast 430...

After taking my husband, my friend, and my soul mate on the first run in the Metro excursion, I immediately got into my PJ's and started as much of a PJ day I could get out of the rest of Tuesday.  I was trying to write but Gracie (who has recovered from the four days with Leo and the world of 'Dog Park' land) was trying to get Boomer (who finally woke from his nap) to play, but still not quite up to it.  There was the In and Out game going on, but still not as intense as when Leo is here.  I don't think Gracie can last until Spring Break when Leo comes back for about 9 or 10 days while S and V are off to Jamica.  I never go anywhere, kind of depressing, actually.  But I do get to drop people off at the airport a lot...

This morning I am having my tea, snuggled with Boomer on my right arm (I moved the mouse to the left, and am doing pretty good using my left hand...) and Gracie across the floor, softly snoring.  I like it - the entire normalcy of it all.  That is, until they wake up and want to go out again...

My famous sister in law Holly read the second book that I wrote, so I gave her the third to read.  It's a good one, but would she tell me if she didn't like it?  Not sure but so far, she likes my books.  I think I need someone completely a stranger to me, to validate that my book is half way ok.  Can someone review my book please?  I just need to know if I am wasting my fingers here...

This day - in my PJ's - writing the last in the trilogy of Pretty Marsh novels, I will attempt to get a good chunk done, before I have to get dressed, and do the last run to Metro...after having dinner with my sister Pat.  She lives close to Metro, so I will spend time with her and her boys (two adorable cats - I love cats, but my dogs play with toys that sound like the cats, so no cats at our house...) before going off to Metro.  It's a good arrangement, in case Delta/Northwest changes his arrival time again. 

D M Wiseman, paid published author, in my PJ's writing away to finish the next best novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment