Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's PJ day cancelled due to a Metro run but after that ! Weeeee...

So my PJ day is off...my husband, my friend, and soul mate needs a ride to the airport today.  I have to do a Metro run - but first I drive an hour to pick him up, then drive an hour to Metro, before the nearly two hours back home to the dogs.  Hey!  I can get a lot of good story line going in that four hour span...

This morning, I got up to the normal - Gracie waking me before the alarm, because she's a dog, and she can bash open the bedroom door to tell me that she wants out.  It's not like she has to go - she just went two hours ago.  No, she sees the sun coming up and it means the In and Out game has begun!  Boomer looked at her as if to say 'seriously?" and went back to snoring.  Ah, normalcy.  Until I have to leave to do the above  mentioned gas guzzling Metro run.

No worries!  Then tomorrow, I will only have to do it in reverse, again at dinner time...but I can write in between and be in my PJ's that whole time.  It will not be exactly the same, but I will give it my best writer's try...so really, its not a big deal, and on the way home tonight, I'm buying PF Chang's for dinner, so it's all good.

And I am still a paid published writer who writes best in the late hours at night, so I will still get my words in...watching what I want to watch, no channel surfing unles  I feel like it, and definitely no "How it's made" or "Holmes on Homes" and definitely NO "Dirty Jobs" for me - I may just break out the chic flics!

D M Wiseman, paid published author and chauffeur for the next two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment