Monday, January 17, 2011

Chinese for dinner and 116 pages written, on a lazy Monday...

After last night's wonderful Premiere of the "Under Cover Boss" and Sheldon Yellan's preformance of Tom, I am more than impressed.  I had never watched that particular show before, but Sheldon was really moving, makes you wonder if you really know who runs the business, or on the other side, who is your business?  I tried to know the people that I managed, but I know the person that was my 'boss' had no idea of me or the ones that really did the work... which is very sad, and why I am no longer there.  But I digress...

I was up way too late last night, and now I am up, and making sure the 116 pages I wrote (yeah - the middle of the night is my time and I do not write about Vampires!) made sense.  I am again, sitting with my dogs - one at my feet, the other with his feet on my right arm.  As always, I am writing with my dogs, my tea, and today - the NCIS marathon on TV in the background.  Gotta love it. 

My husband, my friend, and soul mate - is sleeping in, because he deserves it.  Tomorrow, he goes back to work after a long weekend - he works way too hard.  But today, he is home.  St is coming home this afternoon, because he is off work today as well.  I will make Chinese Stir Fry for dinner, and let ST take the left overs home because I am a great mom.  He is a great son.

I have two sons, love and miss them both.  I love that they are adults, are out of the house, and I do miss them.  We are very proud of them both, and love both their 'girl friends'.  St's K is a jounalist major at OU (that's Oakland University NOT Ohio) and the editor of the Oakland Post.  She is aweosme.   S's V is a graduate student at MSU (that's Michigan State University - Go Green!) and doing the accounting master's and I love her.  Both these women I get along with wonderfully, get along with each other (which is important as my sons are freinds!), and are perfect for both my sons.  Not to push, but love them...

And so, plan today is to write at least another fifty pages, and then on to the Chinese Stir Fry - making Pork Fried Rice from scratch - and it's a meal, when you add all kinds of vegetables, as well as bacon and pork.  It's not exactly heart healthy, but it is too good!  Then, maybe I'll write some more...

DM Wiseman, already published, and writing more...novelist!

No comments:

Post a Comment