Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a wonderful Wednesday and I'm writing again...

Last night, I wrote an extra blog entry because I was too excited to wait unitl morning.  I published my second book, the 1997 re-write of "The Claddagh Promise" on http://www.smashwords.com/ !  I am a two time published author !  That was worth a second blog entry, don't you think?  I did.

So, here I am today, having a wonderful time, watching a wierd re-make of a re-make movie, my dogs at my feet - Boomer is laying on Gracie's feet, and snoring away, and I am writing another book, to get published as well.  This is a dream come true for me, to publish a novel, and two puts me over the top!  If only someone would actually buy one of the things, I would be happier.  It still feels nice, though.

So, after going to my favorite and only salon "Act 2 Salon and Spa" in Utica - I got my nails done by Holly, the best artist for the hands that I know!  She's great, and a lot of fun too.  Jessica, my stylist works there part time, and the whole group is worth mentioning - they do great work.  I do not go anywhere else! You have to have one of the hot stone massages...they're the best. But I digress...

Now my hair and nails are done, I have published the second novel, and I am writing another.  The words just keep flowing out of my fingers.  I hear the words in my head, and I think about the story while I am doing chores, making dinner, and the best way to work through a plot line, is to be stuck in traffic.  There is nothing better...

I am still going to write, even if no one buys them, because I really feel good getting the stories out of my head and onto the computer screen to be sent out in cyberspace to all the eReaders and computers out there.  I really do like what I do...so I must write on...

D M Wiseman, two time published author !

No comments:

Post a Comment