Monday, January 10, 2011

Second day of blogging, and writing away (while doing laundry...)

Recently, I went to the most helpful, and what I have seen, knowledgable scrapbook shop, that I will shamelessly promote here on my blog - The Scrapbook Emporium (http://www.thescrapbookemporium.com/) in Shelby Township, Michigan.  I started going there to learn to scrapbook, my first attempt - making Christmas cards to save money.  I had a blast, and made 150 cards (we send out alot of cards!) as well as learned to use a Cricut that happens to be the coolest thing invented for crafters!
So, yesterday I went to make calendars with my sister in laws mother (I call mom - or Penny who is great and the best sister in law's mom ever - I love her!) and my sister in law's half sister named T who was visiting from California, who is now somehow related to me, so I call her sister as well.  It's all good in the Wiseman family, we have alot of these extended family things going on - we're big on trying to explain, but just add them on and love each other. It was always hard to explain to the kids, how Aunt Lynne, is not really OUR Aunt, but your Aunt Holly's sister in law we just called Aunt, for confusion reasons and love her just the same.
So, yesteday, me - the near idiot, leading the two never used before Cricut not exactly want-a-be's -  had a grand time, better than the others that were there!  They didn't laugh like idiots, like we did.  We of course didn't finish, but we had fun and hardly embarrassed Holly (the famous sister in law) at all.  I think anyway.

So, today, I am doing laundry and going no where - so I will be able to produce quite a bit of my novel, and contact my cover artist (Rita who is the best at putting to paper the image in my head, which is quite impresive, knowing me) to get a head start on the cover for number two, maybe number three as well.

Sincerely and with itchy fingers to publish number two...
D M Wiseman already published author of one novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment