Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too excited to wait until tomorrow...so second blog of the day...

I did it!  Yes I got my hair cut and the color boosted, but that's not what I am talking about...

I publisherd my second novel!  You know, the re-write of my 1997 book "The Claddagh Promise" on http://www.smashwords.com/ just was published alittle bit ago!  This makes my second book that I have published and I am on cloud 9 (I have no idea why people say that - where is cloud 9?  Who was the first to say that? I have no idea about that either) and I am excited!

The cover art is perfect - thank you to my artist Rita T from California.  It is perfect for my book, and I love it.  I also found out that my first book has been put into the premeire catalog - which means it will be on all the eReaders next week ready for downloading.  So two times excited!

I really am a serial author now...not just a 'One hit wonder' and am so beyond myself excited, I need to tell someone.  But my husband, my friend, and soul mate is asleep. my sisters are asleep and Boomer doesn't quite understand. He just looks at me and drools.  That's what he does, drool.  And snore, and make all kinds of cute faces but he can't tell me congrats!  I need someone to say it!  So, I will say it.  I am proud of me.  Yeah.

D M Wiseman, the two time very excited published author!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment