Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Saturday morning with dogs...

The entire Wiseman Family, extended as well as real, are more than thrilled that our awesome Varsity wrestling wonder - who was broken is now fixed! didn't need surgery, only closed reduction (means no actual open cut - no screws or plates) and is casted -and HOME!  This was the best news for us all!

So, relief and blessed that he is home and recovering.  I will be visiting that Wiseman compound later today - leaving the three monster dogs with my husband, my friend, my soul mate.  If you ever wonder why I call him that, well is all three.  And I will make him a great steak dinner - if he survives the afternoon that is...

I am sitting in my spot, but no dog is sleeping - Leo is chasing Gracie around the living room barking for no reason other than he is a happy puppy while Boomer is following at a sedate walk behind them.  I am trying to get them to calm down, but there is no way at this moment to put any 'calm' in them.  So I'll sit on the couch, trying to keep Boomer out of the way of the running, the jumping, the general chaos...It's not easy, but he is just a baby - the littlest anyway, and the easiest to control, believe it or not.  So In and Out, In and Out, In and Out, and the It's Mine game has begun once again...

I digress!  My day is starting out really on two great notes - my nephew is good, home and well; BUT I published another one!  Yes, the second novel in my trilogy based in Pretty Marsh Maine.  It is on the 'meat grinder' right now.  That means making sure that it is properly formatted and that kind of thing.  It is exciting to watch the countdown, but I know this one is good, too.  I anxiously wait for the words 'pending premium catalog' - I know it will be coming this morning.  Yeah for me!

So, I will watch the meat grinder and continue to write on the next great novel of the year...

D M Wiseman, three times published author, and continuing on

No comments:

Post a Comment