Friday, April 29, 2011

Woah! I didn't blog for three days, but I worked and slept!

It's Friday already - the week just flew by!  Although the nights certainly didn't.  I went to work Tuesday night, and all of a sudden it's Friday night.  I worked and slept the week away.  I usually work 10 hour shifts, and have more time to 'live' but I am on 12's which means I work and sleep - nothing in between - no time.  But with 10's I can - and even have dinner with my husband, my friend, my soul mate.

I saw him on Monday night, and besides the phone calls, didn't think I would see him until tonight - but he surprised me and came home before I left for work yesterday - it was our 27th year anniversary!   I got a great card, and a dozen pale pink roses.  They were beautiful and smelled wonderful.  I love them!  It was a nice thing for him to do, come home early and eat dinner with me.  We had a nicer dinner tonight - steaks on the grill etc.  Love that man!

Tomorrow I am doing a 12 hour shift - but cropping with my famous sister in law Holly at her place of joy and employment www.thescrapbookemporium.com in Shelby Township.  It is fun, we talk, crop, laugh, and genuinely have a good time.  I am ready - I have pictures to use, paper to use, and a plan this time.  I want to get 8 pages done for sure, but will go for 10.  I am not sure if I will, but it's a good plan. 

Next week, I work Sunday, Monday then Thursday, but Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Mt. Pleasant, at the Soaring Eagle - at an ENA (Emergency Nurse's Association) conference.  Great to see friends and learn too.  I will spend some time writing, as I don't usually do the gambling thing there.  I never win, and its just like throwing money in the fire, but my husband (etc) won enough one year to buy a Jacuzzi - its on porch and is an awesome feeling to sit under the stars, soaking up the heat, with no one but the deer to see!  Yep, I love my hot tub!

I will try to write more this weekend, and up date on what I am writing on next...and what I am aiming for...

D M Wiseman, getting a lot done this weekend, and spending quality time with family as well, published author

No comments:

Post a Comment