Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I started my PJ day in advance when I came home from work tonight...

Got home a whole hour earlier than normal, and thrilled!  Got out of my scrubs and into jeans and a thermal t-shirt to start my PJ day in advance - even though I am not wearing PJ's in reality, I am in my mind.  I am chilling on the couch, puppies at my feet, TV on and happy to be here.

My husband, my friend, my soul mate made me dinner, but burned it.  So, while I was on the way home, he made something else.  He is so wonderful to cook for me when I am on these long shifts.  As soon as I flip to midnight, I will do the cooking again...and see him more.  I get home, barely eat, then fall asleep - but I am so into NOT getting up tomorrow, that I am wide awake.  I am going to do a few chapters and then go to sleep - and get a lot of writing done tomorrow - in my jammies!

I think the puppies know its a jammie day too.  They have been all wild since I got home today.  And when I stopped to fire up the computer, Boomer grabbed my foot!  I gave him the evil eye and I swear he laughed at me!  Then he did it again when I stopped tossing his baby to check my email.  I know he is laughing at me, and he is spoiled, but seriously - he can't bite my toes just because he wants to play!  So, of course I played with him...  Ok, I spoil him.  I spoil Gracie too.  I am a spoiler of puppies - I admit it.

Tomorrow I will write, will play with the puppies, I will NOT get dressed, and I will have PBJ for dinner!  I am happy to have a day to write all day, and seriously get a lot of the novel done.  I only have 18 days to finish it, and I am ready to start tonight...I got the itch...

D M Wiseman,  serious spoiler of puppies, happy to write, and published author, next one nearly done...

No comments:

Post a Comment