Sunday, April 17, 2011

I had a fun time yesterday with just the girls, until dinner...

I watched a girl try on dresses and become the most gorgeous of women - in the most perfect dress for her!  She is absolutely beautiful and looks beyond beautiful.  She is gorgeous!  And the shoes are perfect!  Makes me want to try high heels.  I would probably fall off the heels and kill myself, but they are too gorgeous.

I also found a dress that I like, it is dark purple, and S and V, and Barb and all the others at the dress trying on day - they loved it.  I just hope it fits, and I don't look like a big egg plant in it!  I love the front and the drape of the cowl, as well as the embroidery on the back... I really like that dress. 

I really need to reconnect with my friend Cindy - she was one of the first people to read my books.  That's not why I need to see her though.  She introduced me to my husband, my friend, my soul mate - and she was my maid of honor in our wedding.  I miss talking to her, but her job, my job, and our lives don't collide much, but we are going to make them collide.  I am going to stalk her this week... she has no way out of Thursday, or maybe even over the Easter weekend... she is going to have a meal with me!

I wrote my chapter out last night, and now I like it.  While doing the laundry today, I will continue to pound it out, and will get it done...  There is no doubt of that!  I can feel the end coming... and then to start the new one!  I really like this one, and I want to write the next one too... I realize now, that I could NOT have done the Screen Play month contest, because of all the stuff that is going on in my life.  I can't even breathe, get anything else in - I need time to sleep, eat, breathe, snuggle with puppies, and spend time with my husband (etc) - so, really, I couldn't have done it.  BUT next year, I will... and November - I am ready for...

D M Wiseman,  committed, before I am committed... published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment