Saturday, April 9, 2011

Got home so late last night, fell asleep without doing anything!...

I didn't get home until almost 11pm and fell asleep.  I took my computer to the U of M, but no wireless that I could use -so no blogging yesterday, and couldn't even answer my email - except on my iPhone.  And, in my haste to pack for the 'journey' I forgot to pick up my thumb drive with my latest novel on it.  I never said I was organized when I'm tired and in a hurry.  I usually make a list, so I don't forget things...I am turning into my mother in that regards.  Help me!

But, I did write a few ideas down, and made a plan for the next one after the second next novel that I will write.  I have three ideas, so not sure which one I will tackle after the one I have to (self imposed deadline) write by the end of April.  I also have to finish:  Easter Cards, Mother's Day Cards, Graduation Cards, and the pages for V's present for her graduation present.  I also need to make a few pages of her Crew days - she was a coxswain for the MSU Crew - where she met S - he was on the team, then an assistant coach.

I have a lot to do, and no time to do it, except at night or on weekends.  AND I have to finish the book.  I am not motivated right now to write, so I am off to the room upstairs that used to be St's bedroom that we made into a den that I took over after he moved out.  He used it for all his radio and computer stuff.  Now all my crack - I mean craft stuff is in there - and I can work on stuff, have stuff drying, and leave it out, without any one bothering it.  My husband, my friend, my soul mate calls it 'crack' and that my famous sister in law Holly is my 'crack dealer' because every time I go there, I buy more stuff.  It's addicting.  But, it makes great gifts... and I am making him an album for all his fire things.  So, its worth it.  And it keeps me off the streets!  Ha!

I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so all day Wednesday will be a PJ writing day, as the husband, etc has a late meeting and won't be home until 10pm.  Too bad the Chinese place in town doesn't deliver this far... then it would be a perfect day!  I could go to town, and buy it, but I might be too lazy.  We'll see.  Right now, I'm off to finish the cards that I need to get down, maybe... or start something new...I just may putter, so to speak, and arrange the room, or I don't know...but have fun in the mean time...while I do over a weeks worth of laundry!  Yikes, that's a whole day of work in it's self...

D M Wiseman,  craft crack playing all day, with a little bit of cleaning, laundry and maybe writing later, author

No comments:

Post a Comment