Monday, April 18, 2011

I have TWO day shifts left...and I can't wait to get into a regular schedule...

I read my blog title for yesterday, and thought I really didn't mean to say that I didn't have fun at dinner - I just meant that it wasn't just girls after that - S met us and we had to NOT talk about it - the 900lb Gorilla that we all wanted to talk about - the dress that V picked out.  I can't even think about talking about it here either, because S sometimes reads my blog... let me just say, she is going to be more beautiful than she is already - and that is saying a lot.  She just 'glowed' and sparkled.  She was stunning.  Can't say enough and can't say anymore... I was so thrilled to be part of her day.  It was memorable.  And she's gorgeous in that dress...

I had a really nice day a work today as well - I finally felt like I was in a groove with the computer, the patients, and tomorrow I will be in a pain lecture for half my day - and then follow a case manager around, until I HUC.  Yep, an odd day, but it will be all about learning... and then I will drive home with my own thoughts on how to make the end of the 'Then Again' work.  I am at a stand still.  It needs a twist at the end, then I will feel good about the way the characters interact.  I have to 'like' it myself, first and foremost.  I will take a day off, and get it done.

Thursday, besides having lunch with my wonderful K - I will work on the book.  Maybe she has an idea - she is the most wonderful Editor in Chief of the Oakland Post and a Journalism major at the University.  She is bound to have an idea, or tell me I am on the right road.  She is one smart cookie... so lunch with K and then maybe just meet my famous sister in law Holly for a bit.  Friday is for the U and my sister Barb, so my week is packed... the weekend is for holiday and reflection.

I will be more than happy to get my novel done.  It is almost at my goal time - the end of April, and then I need to get going on the next one.  I will make my goal of an even dozen books, as well as getting one of them published in print - to further validate myself as an author.  I am a published author, and now I have more goals to meet...

D M Wiseman,  new goals, old goals, and it's only Monday, published author working away...

No comments:

Post a Comment