Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cropped all yesterday, chillin' and laundry today, before going off to wrok...

I have to do laundry today, in order to go to work tonight.  My week is busy!  Yesterday I had a great time doing the scrapbook thing with my famous sister in law Holly, our friend Michele and mutual friends Paula and Cindy.  Its a pyramid scheme... right there at www.thescrapbookemporium.com

Paula got Holly into scrapbooking along time ago, when Creative Moments first hit the main stream crofters.  Then, Holly got Michele into it, who got Cindy hooked.  I am the latest in the crazed group, just over six months doing cropping thing.  We were having a good time, making pages, playing with new toys and getting going, when we had to break to have Chinese for dinner.  Then, after eleven hours of getting all of our stuff all over our area (mine on the floor, Holly's on the table next to her, Michele and Cindy's all mixed in - Paula just kept buying new paper...) we had to stop, and put it all away, so we could go home.  I have to admit, the weekend crop thing gets more done - you don't have to stop and clean up.  Ha!

Holly is going to 'host' a weekend scrapbook thing - so I will be helping her.  It will be close to home, so her wonderful husband can help cook for the weekend.  Yummy.  We will have a good time planning, as well as hosting the thing.  My sister will come, the party will begin!  In the mean time, I have to get through this week, to get to my regular scheduled schedule...

I work tonight Sunday, tomorrow night, Monday then on Tuesday (after sleeping a little) I go to Soaring Eagle to a conference that is Tuesday and Wednesday.  Thursday, our new furniture is coming to replace the new furniture that we got in November (under six months, and the recliner thingy broke - they are replacing both the chair as well as the couch).  I work again Thursday night, then off until Monday.

Friday night is a great and wonderful night!  V is graduating from MSU !!!  Yeah!  We are going to dinner first, then the ceremony in East Lansing.  It will be very special as this is her Master's.  She starts her new job in June, after a semester in South America.  Saturday, S and V are coming over to spend the weekend to celebrate the Mother's Day weekend with us.  St will be here as well.  Does anybody smell Bar B Que?

So I am not sure when I will get a chance to write this week... Next week, I will be on my every other week schedule of Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday, Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday.  It will be easier when I know when to work, to sleep, to eat, and WRITE!  But for now, I need to do the laundry, then take a nap before I go off to work.

D M Wiseman,   tired, mixed up, and busier than ever, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment