Thursday, April 21, 2011

Next week will be our anniversary and then May!

We have been married for 27 years - my husband, my friend, and my soul mate.  I have loved him for more than half my life!  He is truly my soul mate.  I really do love him.  For our 25th anniversary, we went on an Alaskan cruise.  It was really nice to get away, spend time with our friends Barry and Cathy, and see the sites in the Alaskan wilderness.

Cathy and I wanted to go to Hawaii but we were over ruled by the guys - they didn't want to fly for 9 hours to get there.  But, I will get there some day!  And to Ireland, and Australia, to maybe the Blue Hole - and to the Keys.  That one is very close in my sites - we, my husband (etc) are going to Miami - and so the Keys, this summer. 

Yes, I did say this summer.  We are going to Miami in August!  I will be plastered in SPF +100 so I will not be a Lobster Red color and then peel off in disgusting flakes - after I look ridiculous for days.  Miami in August!  Not my first pick, but definitely a nice trip, and I will love to go.  I want to see the road that connects the isles.  I want to walk out into the ocean and then turn around and walk the other side, into the Gulf.  I really want to do this.  It would be so wonderful, so nice to do that.

I am making that road, part of the next novel - so it would be best if I went to see it, to experience it for myself!  It would be a tax deduction, since it would be for my novels!  I really would like to use what I see, and intend to.  I really would love to see them, just the same.  But, I will write it into the story and the Keys have always been a place I have wanted to see.  And see them I will...

I go to the U tomorrow, and will get a bit of writing in, while I wait with my sister.  I will also read a lot.  It is always a long day - and hard on her.  We spend it laughing, swearing, as well as reading - me, I'll be reading an Alex Delaware novel.  Barb will be reading one of my books...I think.  I really do need to finish another...

D M Wiseman,  there will be a road in my life in the near future, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment