Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sun, and warmth, and another chapter written...

Woke up this morning to the sun shining- the actual sun!  It was out and it was in the 60's by mid afternoon which is amazing because I don't trust the weather lately.  But, I was not happy to see that tomorrow, it will be cold and rainy again (so much for Easter!).  I am not overly thrilled with the rain, but when it is cold and rainy, I do not like it at all.  But, the rain is not always so bad...

We, my husband, my friend, my soul mate met S and V, along with Barb and Ron - V's parents for a pre-wedding meeting at Applebee's mid way between our homes.  We had a great dinner, and talked of all kinds of things.  A get to know you better kind of meeting, along with going over the budget for the wedding and details of the day next June that will forever link our families.  I like them.  I have spent time with Barb before - at a Bride's Expo as well as the dress buying fun day we had a few weekends ago.  Ron, I met before too, when we painted S and V's apartment.  And, we had met them last year at a Regatta or two, but we were not in law's to be then.

I got a quick chapter written today, and hope to finish another before I sleep tonight, and more tomorrow because I will be doing laundry - while it rains.   I hate the rain, but I don't feel guilty staying in doors when it rains, and I know maybe in the future the weather will get nicer - it has to, right? and I won't want to stay in and write - but thank God for electricity and batteries! because I can go out on the veranda and write while the puppies play outside...

I have so much to do, so much to write, so little time - that I have to multi-task, and writing while watching the puppies play outside, well that is my way of multi-tasking.  Like writing while doing laundry, or talking to myself while driving - trying out new story lines (not necessarily means that I am nuts, just saying).  So, I am an amazing writer, for multi-tasking as writing.  I am not just being a slug, watching bad TV while writing...really, I am doing all kinds of things at the same time... OK, so sometimes I'm not really, just pretending to, but I mean well...

D M Wiseman,  another chapter written, just so much closer to being published again, author...

No comments:

Post a Comment