Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What kind of cover to put on my newest novel...typing away...

Got up so refreshed that I felt kind of guilty that I slept in and my husband, my friend, my soul mate had to get up and go to work.  For a minute I felt guilty - I have been getting up hours before him for three weeks.  I will make him an awesome dinner tomorrow night (tonight he stays for a board meeting - I offered to meet him for dinner, but he told me to go ahead with my PJ day! Gotta love that man!) - because he has been making dinner for the last few weeks...its my turn now.

I put the puppies out to play, they were running around the yard, happy to play - found a few disgusting bones that are NOT coming in my house.  They found a few bones, a rope (don't want to even have that outside) and the collar that Leo lost a month ago.  It was a productive few minutes for them.  They are happily playing with the inside bones and I am on the computer already.  It is going to be a good day.

I spent a few hours going over the amount that I have already written, and now am ready to continue.  I will get this one done!  I know it now, I am in the zone, hopefully I will get a lot done today, as I do have to get dressed tomorrow - it's my psych day - going to ACT 2 - for my nails.  I love to go there, I really feel better after I go.  Holly (not my famous sister in law) but still the best - I'm making her famous and Jessica, who does my hair - they are the best.  Not only as cosmo's but as friends.  Jessica has the cutest little baby girl named Sofia and Holly has a little boy (well he's in the 4th grade I think) named K - he is so smart!

Holly's K is fun to talk to, I see him every once in a while when Holly brings him to work.  Forgot how into things little boys are - oh wait, my oldest, St is still into things to the point of knowing everything - he knows everything about singers, movies, TV shows, and well, the entertainment stuff - he knows it.  I can text him, ask him anything about who so and so is or was in what - he knows... it's fun to know he knows.  It's like my own personal People magazine.  He is smart... and he gave his K a ring Monday night!  Yeah, its official.  Both my boys are getting married...  I love both the girls - and I will have daughters!  I am happy!

D M Wiseman,  happily going to have daughters, happily writing the next best novel, already published author

No comments:

Post a Comment