Monday, April 4, 2011

I think that Michigan has finally done it now...

After the sunshine, rain, hail, sleet, thunder and lightening, not to mention the snow, I went to bed all snuggled in with my husband, my friend, my soul mate only to wake up this morning to find that it was 50 degrees outside.  In less than 12 hours, I experienced all four seasons.  Good God!  Even the most jaded Michigander has to complain about this!  The thunder and lightening was ridiculous, and a bit scary.  A lot scary, to be exact.  I was driving during the first of the storm, and then woke up around 3am by the storm in the night...

The puppies were NOT happy with either of the storms.  I know because they let us know their displeasure both times.  So, I am tired today, having my little sleep, disrupted.  V said that the puppies did not sleep hardly at all on Friday night, playing most of the night, needed outside at 3am and then again at 630am.  She was not happy, and I don't blame her.  I told her I was sorry, but inside, I laughed a bit - when we watch Leo, the three dogs wake ME up nearly every night, or early morning.  It happens but I get up early anyway... I didn't really care before, but now that I am working - I want my sleep...

I wrote some on my novel, but not enough and am falling further behind.  I am not happy, but don't know how to catch up.  I am dead tired after working, and yet, I can't turn my head off at night when I lay down to sleep... I want to write, I want to get this last one published, and yet, I am tired.  I would rather write than work, but so far I am not making enough to NOT work.  Crap.  I really would rather write...

D M Wiseman,   working, needing sleep, and really wanting to finish my novel, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment