Monday, April 25, 2011

A lazy, but productive Monday doing laundry...

I got up today, started laundry and had not planned to go out at all - just hang out with the puppies, do a little writing, make Indian food for my husband, my friend, my soul mate (I don't eat it - too spicy, I ate plain chicken) and then an unexpected journey out.  I found three fleas just walking around on Boomer's face - right between his eyes!

I immediately went out to the store to buy Dawn dish washing liquid - the plain blue kind - it kills the fleas, and then this stuff called Frontline that will keep the fleas from coming back.  Expensive, but worth it, as those fleas are horrid little things.  Put some on Gracie too.  Creepy things, those little blood sucking fleas.  They are next on the list after spiders...but I will not go over that business at this time...

I worked on the pages that I am making with my Cricut - I am making an album with pages about my novels that I have written.  I have the covers, the www.smashwords.com blurb as well as a CD of my books - saved for the world - in case.  They are also on a thumb drive, as well as on my computer.  I am nothing, if not thorough, to keep copies of them all safe.  I also have actual hard copies of three of the five, so far.  I just want to make sure, after all - these are my 'ideas'.  Gotta save them.

I start midnights tomorrow night so I will stay up late tonight, and get into the grove for the next three nights, then off for three.  The next week is going to be back and forth, nights then awake, so this week will help me get ready for that week...  Then I start my normal four nights in a row, three off... I can do it.  I know I can, I have done it plenty of times before.  And I will get in the grove to write, snuggle with the dogs, and sleep!

D M Wiseman,  feeling the need to finish the book! and publish already...

No comments:

Post a Comment