Sunday, July 31, 2011

Done! Done! Done! And WON!

I crossed the 50,000 word mark and finished my sixth novel!  Yeah, I'm a winner - again.  Maybe I will sell more books this time around... maybe I'll win the lotto!  Maybe I will finish that other book I've been writing for weeks and weeks now...

Maybe after I finish the 3,500 word contest for the magazine Good Housekeeping.  I kind of promised my mom that I would enter the contest, and I could win the $3000 as well as get my short story published in the magazine - you know, actual print... that would be cool.  Then I'd be a real printed author, a print published author.  Could that make me validated?  No more than the eBooks do. 

I am already a published author.  I am, I am just not that successful, haven't sold many books, but I've made almost $100 so far, so I am not that bad - my books could all be free, then I would make nothing.  So I am not that bad.  Any way, enough of that!

I finished - I crossed the line and have now become a www.CampNaNoWriMo.org contest winner!!!  Yeah for me!

D M Wiseman,   already published author does it again...a winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment