Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rudeness has touched my life!

I have to vent, then I will go back to writing the next great American Novel...

I put an email inquiry to a hotel to possibly host a Scrapbooking Weekend there and the reply was the rude-est and at the same time interesting - a MANAGER of banquets sent me a reply by accident.  It was to the manager that was to answer me about my inquiry.  In the PS to the guy named Paul, this Susan told him NOT TO BOTHER WITH THIS LEAD.  Yep, told him to blow me off.  I was not happy and wrote back that she should be carefull when sending emails that you do not reply to ALL.

I also told her not expect me to stay at her hotels again.  And let me tell you that I stay at the Best Western brand of hotels pretty often.  So if any one wants a recommendation DO NOT STAY at the BEST WESTERN STERLING INN in Sterling Heights Michigan as my business is not worth thier trouble.  So, now I am done and will return to the previously scheduled blog on my writing...

I intend to write at least 5000 words today before I sleep as I have obviously had too much caffeine tonight and will not be able to sleep until dinner.  WOW and I will make my deadline...yeah!
D M Wiseman, done bitching for the day and already on my way, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment