Friday, July 8, 2011

Really getting into this Campnanowrimo writing and not doing too bad...

Started writing the other night, and really got a good bit down - meaning it really is good or so my inflated ego thinks.  I wonder if any author thinks they write something bad or do they all love what they write?  I not only just want me to think my stuff is good.  I want someone else to think it is too, not just family either.  They love me and would lie to me about this.  I know it, and love them for it.  I just want ooutside positive acknowledgement - confirmation from a stranger.

Any way, I am over 10,000 words and need to get going.  Needed a boast and shove - so went to my favorite and only spa I go to but Utica's ACT II Salon and Spa.  So worth it.  So worthy of it.  Or so I think...  Ha.  Laughing at myself is better than not getting the joke.  So, I need to write about 13,000 words this weekend, but I work two of them, so I am going to aim for by Tuesday night have an even 16,000 words to be caught up for next weekend where I will be in Kentucky seeing my lovely K.  My cousin Nora and I are making the trip.  And going to 'pick' some flea markets on the way.

Once we are in Louisville - we are going to visit the Stoneware Factory and where ever else K recommends.  I think we need to relax, both Nora and I - and then pile in my words the next week...I have a plan, the goal kind of plan to get to the magic number of 50,000 BEFORE the end of the month.  Lofty ideals and goals get me through the times.  Aim high, jump higher.  Wow, I am a good author - that should be a NIKE commercial slogan.  Ha.

D M Wiseman, on my way and focused, until we go out to dinner, published author

No comments:

Post a Comment