Monday, August 1, 2011

Such a let down, now that its done but on to another one!

Just signed up for the August Camp!  Yeah going again!  I think I will change cabins, maybe try the archery and woods group!  Ha.

So, now I am attempting to finish the 3,500 word short story contest for the magazine Good House Keeping - I am going to tell the story of my nine lives - I am a Cat!  You know the schizophrenic way we as women - moms, daughters, friends, etc - which one is the real me?

So, after I get that sent off, I will be doing my camp story for August - don't know what yet, so really got to get going!  I think I will use the idea that I already have in my mind, maybe an easy one this time - I am after all at camp!

So, I am announcing another book on my facebook page to let everyone know I wrote another book that no one will read...  OK I am just being whiny - its the let down after the adrenaline of writing... it will come back!  I know it will.  Camp was just what I needed to get back on the roll again...

D M Wiseman, let down, but going at it again, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment