Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have four days off from work and on to write...

I just got up and am down in my 'spot' to write, but can't get the grand puppy to stop barking!  Leo is a little louder than my two monsters, and I have a headache.  It's hot out, so they can't go outside to play, so Gracie and Leo are playing in the family room.  Right at my feet, while Boomer is chewing a bone that Leo wants, thus the barking.  He won't take the bone from Boomer ( I think he is a little afraid of him) and Boomer is just staring at them - he knows it is driving Leo crazy by NOT giving him the bone!

So, I am now trying to write, keep Leo from barking, Gracie has lost her necklace and its still hot outside.  I still have my headache too.  I don't like to whine...but really, just how much caffeine can one person consume, how many Tylenol, naprosyn, and just plain Motrin in one 24 hour period?  Actually I do know, because I am a nurse in my real life, I just play an author in the cyber world...

So, my goal by the time I go to the hospital for my B shift on Monday is to write 10,000 words!  I am on my way, I already wrote seven (7).  Whoop!  I think that's how you spell that word that you use when you put your fist in the air!  Well, I need to 'win' the www.CampNaNoWriMo.org contest for July and since I was in the newspaper yesterday, I really have to win...

D M Wiseman, on my way, not really counting, already published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment