Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh Wow! I am on my way...

It's the 11th day of the www.CampNaNoWriMo.org contest to write a book in the month of July - and a second one in August...

I have 15,000 words so far and I'm doing pretty well.  I have the scene set, now just need to add a bad guy, some drama and then get the two singles together...I can do it! I know it seems trivial, that I am so into writing this one.  I just fell into this plot, and its going to be good, done, and published (OK all of those things are a little premature).

My husband, my friend, my soul mate is being great about it.  He smiles and shakes his head when I say I have to hit the target number for the day, it changes as I write, my target number.  He doesn't get it.  Other 'Campers' understand!  And I don't mean to bring up the article that is going to be in the paper in a few days, but I can't wait to see specifically three things.

What the article actually says...       Did he plug my books?        and the all important question...
What page did I make!

I'm a hopeful person and I am counting on some of the publicity to increase my book sales!  I want and need the validation!  As well as plug my books, it gets interest in the Camp, writing, and I might sell some more books...

I need to write now, I need a three day head start on my writing for Camp...

DM Wiseman, published author and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment