Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am in the Newspaper !

I was interviewed a couple of weeks ago and today - the article was published!  I'm nearly famous - or atleast, I could be.  Maybe this is my 15 minutes of fame before the paper is used to wrap garbage, or line the bird cage, or put into the bin to burn come the fall and winter in fireplaces.  Ok, I digress...

The article tells about the http://www.campnanowrimo.org/ contest that I am in now - half way done... and the contest in November.  I am excited about the whole thing, and hoping that maybe, just maybe, I get some more books published.  I am so optomistic - the ultimate pollyanna...

Any way, I am so excited that I might sell more books, might be recognized, might, just might get my author-ship off the ground... in the least, maybe just maybe...

Ok, putting the pollyanna parts aside, the article was pretty good.  If anyone wants to read it, here is the link:
http://www.romeoobserver.com/Story.asp?page=community&storyid=19938
It's in the Romeo Observer and written by a Chris Gray, a reporter that writes great articles about the area I live in.  He writes about the theatre in town (my friend Kendra told me he was the guy to contact) and I always read his articles...

D M Wiseman, maybe famous, already published author, maybe a top seller...

No comments:

Post a Comment