Monday, July 4, 2011

Hapy Fourth of July! and busy writing for the July NaNoWriMo contest...

It's the fourth of July - Independence Day and a mcuh needed day off work that added up with my three day weekend to be just what I needed.  I just coughed at home, on the boat, and then at S and V's new home.  I am so tired of being sick...

I have been sick the past few weeks, coughing, hacking, trying to breath - and trying to sleep but having not the best time of it - 4 weeks and counting now.  Bronchitits is not fun.  I can't sleep when I am coughing, and I can't stop coughing when I am awake either.

I have gone through over 100 lemon and honey cough drops and a very large bottle of no brand cough medicine dm - in the past week alone.  I am using an inhalor, a nebulizor - have already been on antibiotics as well as the horrid steroid med-dose pack (I get the extreme bitches from the steriods and really hate being on them) so I just have to let the virus 'take it's course'.  God I hate bonchitis - I said that already.

I digress in what I wanted to say in today's blog.  I am WRITING again!  Yeah.  I decided to do the July NaNoWriMo's summer version of the November contest.  They call it Camp NaNoWriMo and it just put a bug in me and I am writing again, to get my sixth book published.  I was stalled, and now I am re-charged.  I can do this now, just needed a boast...

The end date - the target date for the book to be completed will be before or on July 31, 2011.  It is the ultimate goal because I will get it done, that is the goal and it will not change this time (ok so I know I had already planned on the end of March, then May, but I have been working and sleep is very important to a midnight worker...).  So, the end of July it is and I will do it...really, I will...I'm at 14,940 words already!

DM Wiseman, published author, and renewed writer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment