Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home again, home again...

Yep, home now, and sitting with the computer on my lap, watching a re-run of "Numbers" I actually had never seen  before, dogs plural (three by the way, yes grand puppy Leo over for a couple of weeks while S and V go to Arizona to meet her grand mother) at my feet, and thoughts of the camp running thought my head, racing to the end - contest end of 50,000 words or better.  I am writing again!  I will stay up late, write until the mind is not able to continue, then sleep in for tomorrow.

So, I will get a lot of words done today, and into tomorrow. so that's why I am pushing through this part of my novel, because it is rally the good parts, building the basis for the whole story,.  Yeah, I have it now...

D M Wiseman, completely done with procrastination, and writing again, still at camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment