Friday, July 15, 2011

Kentucky here I am!

I am in Kentucky with my couisin visiting K and seeing the sites.  As I sit here waiting for dinner time to come, I checked my mail - and found another blog site, as well as a station JUST FOR SCRAPBOOKING - yep!  My Craft Channel is all about crafts.   I signed up to follow a few blogs, in my spare time, of course, and maybe I'll win something.  In the mean time, I feel like I am ADHD - oh, I want to make this, oh, I want to make that...I am going around in circles looking at crafty things to make, when I NEED TO FINISH MY NOVEL !!! this month or I will get kicked out of camp. 

Actually that won't happen and it's just my deadline, but I need to keep writing to 'win' this July's http://www.campnanowrimo.com/ 's contest.  I really need to finish, but you should see the really cool cards they have for ... and oh, did you see the frame that my mom would love for... oh, baby shower invitations, or I need to get my head to stop spinning...

Write, Deb write... I feel like that is my mantra, like Forrest Gump, Run....

D M Wiseman, procrastinating published author, and current camper...

No comments:

Post a Comment