Friday, May 20, 2011

So tired I can't think straight..kind of Friday...

After working four ten hour shifts (oh - ok, I'll tell the truth - two twelves, an eleven, and a ten) in a row; I took my sister to the U of M hospital and found out she needs to boast her blood counts, before they can give her more chemo to kill what she just boasted.  Makes sense, sure.

So, I am just getting the feeling to sleep, I was too keyed up and then I had to eat and calm down, so now, I am getting ready to get to sleep.  I probably will wake up early anyway, going to bed before it's quite dark yet.  I am such a wuss.  I am, really not - I usually stay up long, but tonight - I'm done.

D M Wiseman, self proclaimed wuss, and yet still stayed up enough to write that she couldn't write, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment