Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At long last - insomnia has hit again...

I am awake, and its after 2am in the morning.  I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night - or really this morning, today, and I am tired, but not able to fall asleep.  I could really use the sleep.  I need to sleep, because I need to get some - before I go back to work again tomorrow.  I need to get into some kind of habit, a routine, or something before I can't.  It isn't an outrageous need.  It's just sleep.

I got so bad yesterday, needing sleep that I drank some dew - and I haven't had any for over 3 weeks.  It tasted so good too.  But I don't want to get hooked again, on the dew.  It was my down fall - the addiction to the dew.  I love the dew.  But, it causes an abnormal heart rate, with funky beats.  So, I needed to cut back, and take a break from the whole caffeine thing.  Not that I wanted to!  I love the dew, love the taste, and working midnights - love the caffeine.

I really need to write as well, need to stay up and write, so it's ok to have the insomnia, but honestly - I really need to get some sleep...

D M Wiseman, yawning, but not able to fall asleep, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment