Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another missed few days and a quick blog to get caught up!

I worked on Thursday, had a nice shift, then slept for a quick bit on Friday before going to watch my wonderful daughter in law to be V, graduate from MSU!!!! Yeah, she was so beautiful, so happy, and now is official grown up!  She starts her new job after she goes to South America - Chile and Argentina, for a semester abroad, then the real world.

On Saturday we were supposed to put the boat into its slip - from the indoor slip to the outdoor slip,  the guy was wheeling it out, and we didn't want to take the chance of bad weather again, before that was finished, so left it in the building for one more week - then move it next weekend.  So, I went grocery shopping, bought a Xyron thing to scrapbook - it was 40% off - can't beat that! a present for myself.  By the way, I got a picture from S and V of them when they were in Jamaica - kissing, with V's leg doing the leg 'pop' thing.  I just love it! 

Then S and V brought Leo over to spend the night, and we are all having dinner - even St and K!  My whole family will be here on Mother's day!  Yeah, the best present ever!

I will write later, after everyone is back home, and we are kind of back to normal.  I really needed this time with my family.  I don't get to see all of them together very often.  We are having bar b que!  It will be a great dinner.  I love pork ribs on the grill...

D M Wiseman, mother of two, almost four, and having a really great day...published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment