Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm writing again and it feels good...

Alright!  I woke up with a headache from the 48 plus hours that it has been raining and decided to concentrate on writing SOMETHING today.  First, I had to run to the store for dog food - the puppies were almost out of dog food, and the cookies were gone.  It was a necessary evil - to go to Sam's Club on a rainy Sunday.  My advise - don't run out of cookies on a Sunday... it was a zoo, more than a zoo, a monster zoo!

So, we - my husband, my friend, my soul mate and I came in to NO POWER.  Yep, thank God we have a generator or I couldn't watch a TV program about "Aftermath:  Population Zero" - when all the people are gone from Earth while I write.  I don't think I could have lived without watching this show.

Any way, the generator is making our electricity and I am writing, doing laundry, as well as tossing the new toys (they needed them - really they did!) for the puppies.  All is well, I'm writing and all is well!  Hopefully, the story line is the way it should go, because that is the direction it is going...

D M Wiseman, happy in the rain, with gasoline made electricity and writing again, published author...

No comments:

Post a Comment